21 Happy Facts that will restore your faith in the universe
1. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
2.Right now, somewhere a baby is discovering bubbles for the first time.
3. A group of bunnies is called a fluffer.
4. The voice of Winnie the Pooh, Jim Cummings, calls children in hospitals while in character to cheer them up.
5. Thousands of new trees are planted every year by squirrels – because they forgot where they hid their nuts.
6. Blind people smile when they’re happy, even though they’ve never seen a smile.
7. Otters hold hands so they don’t float away from each other while they sleep.
8. The actors who voiced Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were married in real life.
9. This is a quokka. It might be the happiest animal on Earth.
10. The elements that we are composed of were formed in the interiors of collapsing stars. So technically we are all made of star dust.
11. Penguins mate for life, and they propose by giving their prospective mate a pebble. Apparently a male penguin spends a lot of time looking for the best pebble to give to his special lady.
12. Google, the periodic table, the structure of our DNA, and “Yesterday” by the Beatles are all ideas that were conceived in dreams.
13. Cows have BFFs. They get stressed when separated from their best friends.
14. During the Christmas Truce of 1914, German and British soldiers played a game of football in the “no man’s land” between trenches.
15.There's an island called Okunoshima in Japan filled with tame bunnies.
17. Norway knighted a penguin in 2008. His name is sir Nils Olav.
18. In Welsh folklore, corgis were the preferred method of transportation for fairies.
19. There have been studies that show that goats, like us, have accents.
20. Cats bring you dead animals because they think you’re just a crappy cat that can’t survive on its own.
21. And finally...just know that on this happy day, this dog thought this parade was for him.