top of page
Terms and Conditions
• Ever After Princess Parties provide entertainment only, we do not supply food or party bags (except with certain packages).
• One Princess can entertain up to 30 children, and larger numbers will require a second entertainer.
• The client is responsible for the well being of the children and any disruptive behaviour from any of the attendees. Persistent disruptions will cause an early termination of the party.
• We require at least one adult to stay in the premises during the party. . Parents of the party goers may stay and watch the party if they wish, but we ask all non-participants to keep the noise to a minimum, as background noise can disrupt the fun.
• All parents/guardians of under 3’s are required to stay in the room at all times and we encourage them to join in the fun!
• The client must provide a suitable and safe space for the party.
• Our Princesses will conduct the party from the agreed start time to the finish time; last minute scheduling changes may not be accommodated.
• We may use minimal face painting, glitter tattoos and make up in some of our experiences. Please advise us of any objections or allergies.
• If you would like to request for a specific entertainer we will do our very best to meet your request, but please note we cannot guarantee a specific entertainer will be available for your party. Please note last minute entertainer changes/swaps may apply due to unforeseen circumstances, but the quality of your party will not be compromised.
• In order to secure your booking we require a £10 deposit, to secure your booking. Bookings are not confirmed until the booking form and deposit have been received. Please note deposits are non-refundable after your 14 day cool off period. Refunds can be requested within the 14 day cooling off period and you will be reimbursed .. The remaining payment should be paid not later than 24 hours prior to the party.
• We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations and are happy to re-book your party for an alternative date at no extra charge.
You must inform us of any changes that you wish to make to your booking no later than 7 days before your event. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the changes especially if the request is asked for within 7 days of your event. Applicable changes include package length, start and finish times, character, venue and number of entertainers required.
bottom of page